It is an alternative solution for restaurants, cafes, hotels and patisseries.
– Optional glass number can be 2 or 3.
– The windows move horizontally, up and down.
– The system is driven by an engine. Button and controlled start can be given. Both are applicable.
– 8-10 mm tempered glass is used.
– Provides insulation thanks to the 67 x 1500 bristle wicks in the aluminum case on the sides.
– 3 mm x 25 mm inner rope, durable belt is used that raises the windows. It provides silent operation.
– There are 8 bearings in the side channels that allow the glasses to move smoothly and take their space.
– Maximum dimensions are 4250 mm in width and 2600 mm in height.
– 15 intervals can be controlled with a single remote control. You can stop the windows wherever you want.
– When the place is open, the glass acts as a railing since 3 glasses stand side by side.
– When the place is closed, it provides sound, heat and water insulation.
– It is safe. It also does not require a lock.
– You can leave it open as much as you want from the top to the bottom and let the air into the space without feeling the discomfort of the wind.
- Timely delivery
- Stylish display
- Complete customer satisfaction